THERE IS NOT OTHER WHEELCHAIR DOCKING SYSTEM LIKE IT!
Our new Dahl VarioDock™ is not only the only power-height adjustable wheelchair Docking station, which facilitates securing wheelchairs with different ground clearances and vehicle passenger seats with integrated 3 point belt, but it is also the only system to meet standard ISO 10542-1, ISO 7176-19 and the strict M1 in-vehicle testing requirements for seats and seat belt anchorages according to ECE regulations 14 and 17.
Thanks to the Dahl VarioDock™ system, securing wheelchair users and other seated occupants can be carried out with an unprecedented ease, speed and safety. The Dahl VarioDock™ docking system offers more flexibility and versatility than any other seat anchoring system because the seat and wheelchair layout can be changed very quickly with a minimum of effort and time consumption. A docking system also improves the working environment considerably for drivers, who often struggle with crammed spaces and bad working positions when tying down wheelchairs with 4 point strap systems.
• Power height adjustment from 61 - 91 mm.
• Time consumption only ¼ of tying down wheelchair with 4 point strap system.
• Tested for wheelchairs with a weight of up to 200 kg plus user.
• Approved for anchoring Dahl COMFORT Seat
• 4 step power tightening system to eliminate unwanted play.
• Opening time for lock selectable in 5 or 8 seconds intervals.
• “Service required” warning in display
• Improves working environment for drivers.
• No tie down straps on vehicle floor to trip over.
• Crash tested and CE-marked with approximately 100 wheelchairs
Please contact a Freedom mobility consultant for information on the most suitable docking system for your requirements. Call our headoffice on 1800 672 437 or contact one of your local State Freedom mobility consultant.
Here is the lates list of crash tested wheelchairs: https://dahlengineering.dk/en/products/dahl-docking-systems/approved-wheelchairs-and-manuals/
Is your wheelchair not on the list and you would like to ckeck if it has been tested, please contact Freedom Motors.
If you are a wheelchair manufacturer and would like to have your wheelchair brand tested and get on the list, all you have to do is make a wheelchair available and send it to Dahl Engineering in Denmark for crash testing with the latest docking system. When it passes the test, it will be put on the list.
AUSTRALIAN MADE WHEELCHAIRS TESTED ARE:
GLIDE CENTRO Wheelchairs are now approved.
MAGIC MOBILITY Wheelchairs are now approved
Download Installation and User Manual here: dahlengineering.dk/en/support/downloads/
IMPORTANT: Dahl Docking Systems and Wheelchair Plates should be installed by approved installers only!