The AXSTEC Step is an manual operated sliding step. In this step you find more than a decade of experience in step manufacturing. The slim design combines Aluminium profile with durable plastic end corners giving it a fresh look.
The closed sliding mechanism is built to keep dirt far away from the critical parts.
AXSTEC Manual Step Features:
- Build and designed with more than a decade experience.
- Easy operation by Kick in Kick out system.
- Up to 150 KG Maximum Load Capacity.
- Only 16 /18 KG own weight.
- Yellow rounded corners and yellow edge.
- Lightweight casette step only 46mm in heigt.
- Step surface: Aluminium non-slip R10 / R11.
- Can fit most buses and mini vans.
Easy to install.
Give our Freedom Team Consultants a call on 1800 672 437 to find out if the AXSTEC Manual Step is right for you.
We also welcome other trade and wheelchair access vehicle modifier enquiries.