Toyota HiAce Commuter Wheelchair Accessible Bus Modifications
Freedom Motors is the go-to company when you are looking for a modifier who goes that extra mile with quality and workmanship. Popular with Community Transport Organisations, Taxi's, group Homes, Privat Users and other organisations. You can always recognise the Freedom modification form its competitors. Freedom is not always the cheapest, but you really get value for your investment.
- Full one-piece 16mm structual ply floor with heavy duty vinyl overlay, complete with all finished edging. Most competitors use standard 12mm ply joined together that could seperate at a later stage.
- Folding seat floor plates are machined flush with the floor to minimise tripping hazards. Most competitors mount the floor plates on top of the ply floor.
- 1, 2 and 3 wheelchair position fitouts.
- Folding or removable passenger seats available.
- Different wheelchair lifts available depending on your usage and budget.
- Manual or automatic side door entry steps available.
- Entry handrails with or without fold down rails available.
- Freedom can install a wheelchair lift so you have true 1500mm entry. (Point to point clear space)
Specifications of Wheelchair Vehicle
|ENTRY HEIGHT||1475mm (1500mm point to point option)|
|1 WHEELCHAIR SPACE||1300mm L x 800mm W x 1500mm H|
|2 WHEELCHAIR SPACE||2600mm L x 800mm W x 1500mm H|
|WHEELCHAIR LIFT||Several Brands to choose from|
|LIFT MAX. LOAD||350Kg|